Once you’re logged in, enter Pristin’s fancafe and click 카페 가입하기 (Join Cafe).
Double-check that you’ve marked these boxes, and enter the captcha correctly.
Congratulations, you’ve joined the cafe!
Now, click 내정보 수정 (Edit my information).
- If English only, not more than 10 characters
- If Hangul only, not more than 8 characters
- If a mix, not more than 10, with at least 2 Hangul
Make these your settings. (Remember to double-check!)
2ND PART – LEVEL UP
Scroll down the menu to the left and click the subcategory 등업신청 (Level up form).
You will see a text box. Below it is what you must fill in completely:
1. Name / Gender / Age / Address / Daum ID
2. What was the date when we first released our group name?
3. What is the meaning of the name, PRISTIN?
4. Write “네” (Yes) or “확인했습니다” (I have checked) here.
5. Confirm that you have subscribed to the official PRISTIN Youtube channel with a screenshot, then upload it. Write “네” (Yes) or “첨부했습니다” (I have uploaded it) here.
6. Give reasons as to how you came to like PRISTIN (4 lines without pressing enter).
[!!!] Here, you’ll have about 200 characters available for you to use. Here’s a suggestion: use them all to be sure they’re enough. Also, you can answer question 6 as a comment if you reach the limit.
Be sure the padlock is locked, then you can proceed.
You’re almost done! Scroll down again, below Level Up you will see the category
TALK-TALK. Click the subcategory 닉넴도금 (Nickname confirmation), then 글쓰기 (Write post).
Enter the content in this format: [YOUR NICKNAME] 도금합니다.
(I am confirming my nickname, [NICKNAME])
That is all! You should be leveled up in the following days.
If you see 정회원 under 내 정보, it means you’re now a member!
Congratulations and happy browsing in Pristin’s fancafe.
If you still aren’t leveled up, it means you answered the questions wrongly;
your application will have be returned.
Returned applications can be found in 등업리턴 (Level up return):
- Find your post (usually close in time to when you first submitted it and should be visible to you.)
- A staff member is likely to have replied to it.
- The reply text is usually safe to copy and paste into Naver/Google Translate.
TUTORIAL BY ADMINS E, T, N OF @LADYTEENINTL. DO NOT REPOST.
For any questions, contact us via twitter DM or comment on this post.