Original post on the Fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/PRISTIN/HNhi/40
[Schedules where support is allowed]
– On members’ birthdays, on anniversaries, at music programs, concerts, official fanmeetings
[Schedules where support is not allowed]
– For private schedules or to member’s families
[Support through direct delivery]
– Support through direct delivery is only allowed at the Pledis company building, and you can only deliver support after filling out and sending a form through email to be approved in advance.
When it comes to on-site support at music programs, concerts, fanmeetings, etc., you may only bring support after pre-approval from Pledis.
– Depending on the nature of schedule, there is a chance of some support items possibly being restricted or not allowed to proceed.
[Support through mail, parcel delivery]
– A pre-approval request is not required for support delivered by parcel/through the mail.
– Shipping address: In front of Seoul-si, Gangnam-gu, Samseong-dong 44-20 for PLEDIS (insert member’s name here)
– When filling in the contact information for the recipient of the support, please put down 010-3790-1679.
[How to apply for support]
▶ Delivery of support lacking prior reception or contact before applying for pre-approval is forbidden
▶ Support application hours
- Scheduling for support is available from to two weeks in advance (from 12AM/00:00 KST) to two days in advance before 6PM/18:00 KST
Ex: If the date of support was to be November 15, you would need to apply sometime between November 1st to November 13th at 6PM/18:00 KST.
- Request for pre-approval by going to the side menu > SPECIAL > SUPPORT, and enter your application with it set to 비밀 (secret/private).
(After filling out the support application form, please send a text to 010-3790-1679 saying you’d like to confirm your application. A quick confirmation is possible.)
- After your application is confirmed, a fanclub manager will reply through the comments of the post or schedule to contact you individually.
– You cannot proceed with another support without contacting Pledis first if one is already in progress.
▶ Support application form
Application form: [서포트] 000000 – Fancafe name(insert sender’s name) – Phone number – What you will be sending in your support
Application example: [서포트] – 171115 – PRISTIN_임나영(Im Nayoung) – 010-2017-0321 – Item details
▶ Precautions when sending application
- It is possible for those in charge at music programs, variety shows, radios, etc. to do a prior check of support being given.
- Food support is only accepted if the food is processed and has no possibility of deterioration.
- Only two teams’ gift supports are accepted per day.
: Support can be delivered between 10AM/10:00 and 7PM/19:00 KST on weekdays, excluding weekends and holidays.
(For members’ birthdays and anniversaries support, we will contact the applicant and receive the support at a discussed/predetermined time.)
- Direct delivery support must be received by a fanclub manager, and they can only accept pre-approved items.
: You cannot give support to a fanclub manager, group manager, or company employee without contacting fanclub management.
If you do not give the support to a fanclub manager, we will not accept any of your future support requests.
Translation by N @ladyteenintl, take out with FULL credits or link to this page.