PART 1 – CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Firstly, you need to change your app store to the Korean one. Follow the first four steps of this tutorial if you don’t know how to do that.
- Download the Soribada app.
- Click on the triple bar, then click ‘Login’.
- You can create an account using your Kakao or Facebook accounts. If you don’t have any of these, click ‘Join as a Member’ to create an account using email.PART 2 – STREAMING
1. After making an account, click on the triple bar and click on ‘Purchase Music Pass’.
2. Purchase a streaming pass. There are various options and the prices are shown in US dollars.
3. Now you’re done and ready to stream Pristin’s music! You can play songs separately or click ‘Select All’ to play all songs in a playlist.
Many music shows count streams from Soribada in their digital sales category so streaming on Soribada will help Pristin win #1 when they comeback!